Business Cards

by - Monday, February 01, 2016


We just completed production of Brianna Johnson's business cards, and she has her online portfolio up and running now, (which you can check out over at BriannaJohnsonCreative.com). Brianna liked the slimness of the cards' size; the standard business card size is 3.5"x2", while I made her cards 3.5"x1.75". Double-sided cards are always a requirement for me, because it reads cleaner and the design really shows through. If you want to know more about how I do my process, you may go back in time and view my moodboard for Brianna here and the logo development here. I hope these business cards aids in her expanding her clientele and/or impressing potential employers with the play on textures, pattern and pops of teal and pink.


You May Also Like

0 comments